Our consultants have a deep understanding of how to solve complex data integration and data migration challenges. They have vast experience in integration of various interface products with complex back office systems.
BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICES
(Lower costs and achieve optimal business performance)
Organizations in all industries are under enormous pressure to do more with less. With FINBUS’s business process services (BPS), clients are lowering administrative and operating costs, delivering new services more quickly, improving customer satisfaction, and enhancing their focus on core business activities.
Our BPS offerings combine deep industry expertise, high-quality process execution, and technology capabilities and scale with a distinct partnership model. We carefully address your unique business needs while leveraging the efficiencies and savings that come from FINBUS’s balanced blend of global delivery options.
(Adding Value to the applications that run your business)
Getting the most from your IT investment and driving business growth depends on effective management of your enterprise information systems. Enhancing the performance and value of your applications, however, is no easy task, especially in today’s business world. Tight IT budgets, increased IT complexity, time-to-market pressures and changing business requirements make it difficult for companies to ensure their applications are delivering maximum value. FINBUS can help. We offer end-to-end application management services that deliver the expertise, skills, solutions and quality you need to successfully build, run and evolve your enterprise applications.
(Helping transform your business through a collaborative approach)
As a leader, you must continuously cope with ongoing change—whether transforming your business to take advantage of new market opportunities, restructuring to improve operational efficiency, or responding to new regulations and risks. This requires a rapid, proven and agile response, which ensures that the right people, processes and technologies are in place to enable peak performance, no matter the competitive and economic conditions.
With FINBUS business consulting, you have the expertise needed to help grow your business, drive revenue, improve efficiency and become more agile. Founded in 2012, FINBUS is among the leading end-to-end IT services and business consultancy companies. We have the capabilities and scale required to combine cross-industry, operational and technology expertise to successfully manage transformation and provide for lasting business performance. We take a unique approach to consulting—listening and co-innovating with our clients to ensure lasting success.
(Bringing the best to your IT infrastructure)
Global competition, changing regulations, shifting customer demands, limited resources, capacity challenges, and budget constraints you’ve got a lot on your plate. You shouldn’t have to worry about your infrastructure. That’s our job. With the emergence of cloud computing, virtualization, and mobility, FINBUS is well aligned with market trends and demands. We offer the technology, processes, and people clients need to transform their IT infrastructure, achieving efficiencies, cost savings and other strategic business outcomes.
IT OUTSOURCING SERVICES
(Significant savings, predictable IT costs, best practices and customized service quality)
FINBUS’s IT outsourcing services allow business executives to retain control over IT strategies while benefiting from reduced operating costs and risks without compromising service delivery to end users and their clients. With FINBUS’s managed services model, we assume responsibility for operations delivery, drawing on IT governance best practices. As a full-service IT provider, FINBUS rigorously manages operations, focusing on quality and operational excellence, while offering competitive pricing. We build lasting partnerships based on trust and transparency. Our service delivery approach is rooted in operational excellence, and our management model puts accountability and leadership first.
IT outsourcing services commitments
- Pricing based on established goals and predictable IT costs
- Philosophy that targets long-term partnerships
- Global delivery model that emphasizes client proximity to provide a local presence for key IT activities
- Full range of services covering the entire IT delivery chain
- Stringent knowledge transfer and management to increase client productivity
- Focus on governance and proactive management
- Operational excellence and compliance with commitments demonstrated by proven successes
SYSTEM INTEGRATION SERVICES
(Interconnecting systems and applications to best run your business)
To enhance performance, leading organizations count on FINBUS’s systems integration services. Our talented professionals help clients design, develop and integrate the systems and applications that best run their business. An end-to-end IT services provider, FINBUS has deep expertise in all facets of clients’ business and technology environments, enabling us to not only consult but to implement and manage solutions. Our services are complemented by FINBUS’s best-fit global delivery approach to provide the combination of value and expertise required.
Through our decades of experience in bringing together and optimizing systems and applications, FINBUS has developed specialized expertise in the following practice areas:
- Business intelligence services – helping organizations harness the power of big data and customer analytics to drive business value
- Data management services – ensuring data availability, the efficient response to end user requests, and the adaptation of a constantly growing infrastructure
- Enterprise application integration – providing effective integration of applications to support your business processes and achieve business results
- Enterprise architecture services – orchestrating people, processes and infrastructures to improve the performance of an enterprise’s architecture functions
- Enterprise content management – making pertinent data more accessible across the enterprise to improve performance and productivity and to reduce cost and risk
- Enterprise resource planning – helping clients get the most from their ERP investments, from third-party ERP packages, such as from Oracle and SAP, to FINBUS’s industry-leading solutions, such as FINBUS Advantage™ and Momentum®
- Geospatial solutions – combining in-depth knowledge of our clients’ business sectors with geomatics, industry and IT expertise
- Information security services – implementing proactive, business-aligned enterprise security strategies that improve risk management, productivity, data integrity and compliance
- Mobile computing – increasing productivity, improving service access and building customer loyalty through enterprise mobile solutions